Thursday 17 October 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Glitter in the Air



As we know, Deborah Lippmann always names her polishes after songs but I had never heard of a song titled Glitter in the Air and I like to think I'm a bit of a music buff,  so I Googled the title and sure enough it brought up Pink's Glitter in the Air from her Funhouse album. I've linked it below for your listening pleasure! ;p



I've always been a HUGE fan of the jelly base glitter polishes as I love the way the glitter looks as it doesn't look flat like your traditional glitter polishes and I had yet to buy one when I stumbled across this one on my last trip to the Philippines.

Glitter in the Air
is a baby blue jelly base polish with a mix of different sized glitter flakes in pink and blue. When I look at this polish it reminds me of Easter eggs or cotton candy for some reason.


When I applied my first layer I thought for sure that I would need to take it off and apply a base coat first in order to get a good finish but I persevered and ended up applying three coats which ended up being sufficient. The polish had an even finish and had just enough colour coming through THANK GOD because I didn't want to have to take it all off and start all over again!


This is the first jelly glitter polish I had bought and used and I have to say I am definitely OBSESSED with this one. Now to head online and find more of these to add to the collection! x

Photo taken with flash.
Natural daylight.

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous..I love some glitter accents on my nails..such a girl, I know :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...